Thursday, November 24, 2005

Regrets - I've had a few

Here are the instructions:There are some "rules" that go along with this tag - they are as follows:1) Call the memo "Regrets - I've Had A Few"2) Always refer (and link back) to the blogger who tagged you.3) Always tag (and link to) at least two new bloggers.4) List as many regrets as you like, but list a minimum of one (even if you have to re-interpret the term 'regret' because you feel strongly that you don't have any)5) Include these five rules in each post as the memo instructions

I've been tagged by Ruth (will have to work out how to link to her)

Well I have a few regrets. My biggest one is to do with my son. I regret ALOT of things in those few months but that is not for today.

I regret that hubby and I didn't do more travelling before starting a family. There are times when I think it would have been nice to see more of Europe especially. I did do an OE and saw most of Scotland and England but didn't go any further as I was travelling on my own. So much easier to travel without children. We will go to all those places we really want to see, but not until the girls are older and can understand and appreciate. I also regret that we hadn't paid off more of the mortgage!!!!!!!! LOL

I regret that I don't know how to link other peoples names. RUTHHHHHHHH help

So I tag Lianne and ummmmmmm everyone else I know that blogs has been tagged LOL

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger lianne said...

thanks Lucy, Michelle tagged me too but that's ok. I'm still thinking of mine cause there are a few. thanks for the cuppa on monday too - otis looks cooler but unfortunately the weather has turned cooler so he's probably a bit chilly now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home