Saturday, December 10, 2005

Three little words

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!! LOL So here is my update ladies LOL


Well the silly season is well and truely upon us and the last few weeks have got soooooooooo busy. I have taken on a part-time job as well, doing dictatyping from home in the evenings. Which means more money for scrapping but less time to surf the web, scrap shop and blog. Not sure if it was such a good idea LOL. The girls have been very busy with the end of Ballet plus the performance (Isobel was a dragonfly and I must say she was the best dragonfly up there - not biased at all lol), and then various Christmas party breakups for Kindy and music etc, with coffeegroups and last minute Christmas shopping thrown in for good measure. Oh and a baby shower next week.

Went to my local scrapping crop today and we had a ball. Thanks ladies for making it such a fun time. I really look forward to my 'day off' and a big catch up with everyone. Managed to get an album sorted out, one layout completed, another started, and about 10 takeout boxes made and ready to fill with Christmas treats. Oh and the canvas class which was very cool. Thanks Lianne. Back on the ww diet tomorrow tho after eating my way thru a few lollies and a couple of bits of yummy scrummy pizza. Thanks for an awesome day ladies.

Right off to do some work and then collapse into bed. Altho the humidity meter is right up there tonight and it is extremely sticky.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger nic said...

Welcome to your blog! lol... about time you turned up here!!!

It was an awesome day - it was nice of Abby to stay up til 9.45pm so I could stay out. LOL

nic

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Nice too see you blogging again Lucy, I must go update my own lol!!!

I had lots of fun on Saturday, though I did get home to one very upset worn out 4 and a 1/2 year old who wanted her Mummy :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home