Thursday, December 22, 2005

Santas Sleigh is broken

and I am extremely bummed!!!!! My new truck is somewhere but not here and definately wont be here before Christmas. *sigh* Sad I know but I am so looking forward to driving it. I have this thing about cars. I'm not a petrolhead (well maybe just a little), or a grease monkey or any of those things. But I do appreciate a nice car and I like the design and interior of them. Whats under the hood is ok but doesn't rock my socks LOL Unless it is a V8 comming at me at 200 miles/hr down the back straight at Puke LOL mmmmmmmmmmmm maybe I am a closet petrolhead LOL

Hubby chose the last few vehicles (namely cause he went looking when I was either very pregnant or had a new born LOL) So this one is mine. Yes he found it (credit where credit is due lol) but I gave him instructions on what I wanted.

*sigh* off to stare at a picture of it LOL

3 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Yolande said...

It might arrive JUST in time for Xmas so you don't go opening it beforehand do ya think? LOL All things in good time . . .Have a good Xmas Lucy

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger lucy said...

Thanks Yolande. You too!!!!!!!!!! It should be here next week Ruth. Lets put it this way, it better be here next week!!! lol

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger nic said...

Here is hoping it is here before the 30th, HUH?! :o)

maybe it is going via alaska, or hong kong, or somewhere. LOl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home