Friday, November 04, 2005

Shels blog challenge

Thanks for this Shell. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1. Name one productive thing you accomplished this past weekend. - painted some chips and cracks on the walls.
2. Name two things that you look forward to doing. - sleeping and going to crops.
3. Name three things that gross you out. - people biting finger nails or picking toe nails *shudder*, dirty toilets, and ants.
4. Name four things that you normally do on a daily basis. - get up, eat, check emails, walk.
5. Name five things that you own that you think you could get rid of and not miss. - OMG this one is hard, Titanic video and cd (so over that lol), bike, gardening gloves (if I could pay someone who knew the difference between weeds and plants lol), my leather jacket (it is sooooo 90s but holds a lot of memories), my old fiskars cutter (I am loving my new one).


Roll on next weeks challenge LOL

lucy

3 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks for doing my challange Lucy.
I'm with you on the toe nail picking that really grosses me out big time.

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger lianne said...

I couldn't think of what i could do without but after reading everyone else I do have lots of things i could do without including some old videos.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger lianne said...

Oops that might get the imaginations going - I mean childrens videos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home