Sunday, October 09, 2005

Rain Rain go AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Rain!!!!! Give it up. Tomorrow is the first day of term 4 so now that you have managed to dampen the whole of the holidays, it is time for you to pack up and go home. please!!!!!!!!!! I am so sick of rain, even the garden doesn't need anymore LOL

Tomorrow is going to be a rather busy day. I am helping my sister out by making handmade thank you cards for their wedding photography business. Its kinda fun and the design is very simple. I have just finished the front of the 100 cards when she rings me to say that they are now looking for a further 200!!!!! Wahoo, good for business but does she realise how hard it was to find 30 meters of a particular type of ribbon??????? Luckily I am heading up near Spotlight tomorrow so will be able to go and see if they have anymore. But I need 60 meters so am not holding out much hope. Ah well

Oh and we have a mystery gremlin in the jeep. Nearly every morning when we go out to start it the damn things is flat. Battery is less then 6 months old and I have had the sparky guy check everything else. So now there are no easy (read inexpensive) answers and I am going to have to book it in for a full electrical check up. Ho hum. Looks like its bye bye fruit, veges and ww and hello 2 min noodles and mince LOL Its just one of those things where you know it is going to cost a fortune!!!!!!! So fingers crossed that I can get it booked in and looked at quickly and also that they find the problem fast and its easy (inexpensive) to fix!!!!!!!!!!! Vehicles..........who'd have them. Lets just all walk - only problem is that I would never be able to get 6yr old DD out the door on time for school. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home