Sunday, October 02, 2005

Time flies

when you are extra busy with the school holidays. And isn't is just typical that the weather has been rather crappy. Although Thurs and Friday weren't too bad, but we have had non stop rain ever since, well it feels that way LOL And the lovely weather forecaster this evening is predicting rain for the second week of the holidays. Ho hum Come on Spring, daylight savings has started....................where are you????????

Anyway. Thursday weigh in went really well. Bye bye another kilo. I was reading it upside down and thought that I had only lost 400grms. I couldn't believe how dissapointed I felt for that split second!!!!!! I mean 400grms is great, but I know I have a long way to go yet. I then came home and checked my measurements to see where the 3.2kg has gone from. Well fancy that it comes off your chest first!!!!!!!!!! Why is that?????? *sob* Why not off my big fat butt? LOL

Hubby and I and number 2 went out for dinner tonight for the first time in ages. It was amazing how guilty I felt looking at the menu. I was hoping for a nice salad with grilled chicken or fish, but they didn't really have anything. I opted for the fish of the day, not realising that it would come covered in a butter and lemon sauce. I paniced a little (silly really) and tried to stay away from the sauce on the plate. Counted up my points later and realised that I was ok. But still felt the guilt!!!!!! LOL

Anyway off to watch the NRL Grandfinal, if I can stay awake that long.

2 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger nic said...

I'm watching the grandfinal too!!
Good on you for staying away from that hot fudge cake!! So proud :o)
Nic

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Well done on the weight loss Lucy you are doing fantastic.
I didn't watch the grandfinal but I just looked on the NRl web site and found out the Tigers won
Yeh!!! Go the Tigers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home