Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I am a little worried

The Jeep shat itself the other day and was rushed into the care of the auto electrician yesterday morning. I have to say that I am a little concerned for its welfare, as the poor thing had to stay overnight and they were operating again first thing this morning when I dropped off a light that had been disconected in an effort to solve the problem LOL (thanks hubby) I am afraid of the gremlins that are hiding in the wiring. I'm sure there must be some that are running around unplugging things as fast at the mechanic is fixing them. Ho hum All I can hope is that the problem isn't terminal. I am missing my jeep. Not that I use it everyday but I could if I needed too. LOL The bathrooms have coped the bulk of my frustration and worry and are now sparkling clean, walls included. LOL

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger lianne said...

It's awful without a car. I should know. You just reminded me I have to clean my bathroom ceiling and NO I didn't get it done in the holidays - too much shopping LOL.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Lucy you are to funny, I hope those peskey gremlins don't cause too much trouble and you jeep is back in the safty of "home" soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home