Sunday, October 16, 2005

Busy fun weekend

Firstly........thanks to those of you who were worried about Cheeky the jeep. She is fine and now resting at home LOL In fact she is even better than fine!!!!!! They not only found the gremlins (nasty little things) but also fixed the alarm and as an added bonus, the electric windows now work!!!!!!!!! So all in all, we are very pleased. And a huge thanks to the auto electricians for taking so much care, I know it was tough at times and I apologise for any swearing that you may have experienced whilst searching for the gremlins LOL

I have just had an awesome weekend. Firstly some Kiwipeas (friends) arrived from down south for the SENZ expo. We had an awesome dinner on Friday night (blimey the meals were HUGE and the desserts was obscene) but we did our best. LOL I did pay for it though with indigestion all night LOL I will also not need (or crave) another piece of chocolate fudge cake for a very very long time. Completely off the ww train!!!!!!!!!

Then on Saturday we spent the day together shopping!!!!! wahoooooooo and scrap shopping too. What a better way to spend the day. LOL Found some awesome little goodies and I got most of the things on my little list. My bargain buy would have to be a Fiskars triple track cutter that I got for only $19.95!!!!!!! We were so sure that it was incorrect but thats what the lady charged me. Couldn't pass that one up!!!!!!! They are usually twice that price and the cheapest one that we had found was $29. So I am going to 'gift' my old grey 'had a very hard life' Fiskars cutter to the girls to use when they are 'scrapping' with me. I also got the new Fiskars sissors which I have been wanting for some time. Heaps of paper ......... I love the new wild asparagrass paper and of course a scrap shopping trip wouldn't be complete without letter stickers and ribbon.

Then a few of us went to buy some cheap jeans (check out Nics blog) and I bought some that were a size smaller and also a size that I haven't been in about 10 years!!!!!!!!!!! I was sooooooo wrapped!!!!!!!!! So a very very good Saturday.

Saturday night was spent with family from down the line, at my BIL's 40th birthday bash and then today we had a family brunch. Its so nice for the cousins to play together and they are two little girls almost the same age, so just perfect. And to top it all off, after another week of wet yuck, we have had two gorgeous days, and we got a little sunburnt today. (plus 5 loads of washing got dry on the line instead of the dryer LOL)

2 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger nic said...

me too. had such an awesome weekend. Just love love love girlie days out like that!!

thanks for the ride!!
nic
hey - check this out, my word verification today is kfkaepes. how bizzare that it kinda says kiwipeas. lol.

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Great buy Lucy, I had fun too and got to buy everything on my list too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home