Sunday, October 09, 2005

Bathurst

Was anyone watching it?????? Wasn't there a time there in the last 20 odd laps where it was 'sit on the edge of your seat, nail biting, yelling at the tv'. LOL Well it was for me and I can still say there is a very heated debate going on in our house over who was at fault in the big accident. Murphy....... Ambrose?????????? If you guys are reading this (yeah like V8 drivers have nothing better to do than hang around and blog LOL) then what the HECK was that all about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You idiots!!!!!!!!!!! You're supposed to take out the 'team red' cars!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH Not each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Blogger lianne said...

Well DH was watching all day very loud so I couldn't help but hear. It looked to us like Murphy got agro cause Ambrose overtook him, is that right? I was sort of half watching.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I agree with you Lianne, I think Murphy just had too much testostorone (sp?) running through them there veins and got @#!$ when Ambrose over took him.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger nic said...

Ahhh and did you see that the officials have called it accident - noone has been blamed. Interesting.

man the word verification thing is hard tonight, lol, this may not get posted!

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger lucy said...

WTG Lianne and Michelle. I'm with you. Those two just hate each other but what a silly silly thing to do. And LOL yes Nic I had heard that it was now classed as an accident but I know who was in the right LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home