Saturday, October 22, 2005

What a difference a new screen makes

Well its not new new, but new to me (if you know what I mean lol). But WOW!!!!! I knew my old screen was crappy but its amazing what you get used to. I'm kinda missing the flickering pink/purple screen with the blurry letters. Oh and it was really really dark, that now I can actually see things when people send me stuff! Fantastic. It is a second because it has two tiny itsy bitsy little pixels that are aparently 'dead' LOL But you can't really see them unless you go looking for them and they are over to the side of the screen. Lovely jubely meant that this almost brand new screen was half price. So gone is the big TV shaped-take-up-the-whole-of-my-computer-desk, and in its place is this lovely flat LCD screen. There is so much room that it looks out of place. I had to stop hubby from getting out the chainsaw and chopping off the top shelf of the desk LOL.

Off to do some surfing and admire the colours of the internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home