Saturday, November 12, 2005

Ever laugh so hard

that you thought you might just pee your pants???????? Thanks Ruth!!!!!!!! My sides are still aching.

Awesome crop today thanks Lianne. Just what I needed. Can't wait for the next one and it will be 12 hours!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOO I completed and won the challenge - won it because no-one else entered LOL, got most of my Chrissy cards done and started a wee tag book (which I have just finished). So a really good day for me.

Come out of hiding Carolyn and Elaine, you can do it. I'll even hold your hand if you like LOL Come and join us on the blog couch.

1 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I agree it was an awesome crop, then again it always is. I for one didn't get much done but I did have fun lol!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home