Friday, December 01, 2006

all is well


and my new oven, stove top and dishwasher are installed and working beautifully (if only I knew how to use them lol). The buyer for the old ones arrived the next day after the auction finished to collect them so it was a mad rush to get them disconnected. Unfortunately I had the sparkie booked for today to put in the new ones and he was so busy that he couldn't make it any earlier (although he did try yesterday for me). Might have had something to do with the message on his cellphone begging him to connect them as I couldn't cope with another night of left overs or takeaways!!! and it had only been three nights LOL So he arrived at 5pm and they are installed and working (hubby did the dishwasher yesterday tho). Might just need to read up on the instructions tho as I have burnt the first meal cooked on the stove top. Wow it is HOT and FAST!!! Bring on the toffee pot its time to make chrissy toffee. Also the girls are really excited because we promised that tomorrow would be the day for setting up the christmas tree and they have started their home made countdown to christmas chocolate thingy that I made at the last crop thanks to Ruth and Tracy.

Busy weekend ahead with the santa parade tomorrow (although I might just be able to get out of that one if I say that I have heaps of work to do LOL). Oh and check out the pic!!! 9.30am this morning and we have a hail storm. Nice for the first day of summer!!!

Have a great weekend all.

3 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo on the hail! we had hail yesterday ... or was it the day before .. was stuck in the office and caught sight of SOLID RAIN outside my window. definitely not keen on going outside to get my lunch ... but none of my workmates would go for me LOL

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Great having all those new kitchen appliances, gives us another excuse to make yummy food, lol.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Penny said...

yum toffee!
Enjoy your new tools!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home