Tuesday, September 13, 2005

shhhhhhhhh keep it to yourself

But I spashed out and bought the latest womens mag with the free join Weight Watchers voucher in it. Now that doesn't mean that I am going to use it LOL But sitting here tonight with the middle bulge petering very dangerously on the waistband of my jeans, I realise that I really really really need to do something drastic before summer gets here. I have been promising myself all year to take care of the tummy and get rid of the jelly belly, but just haven't managed to do it. So............ I have another week until the voucher expires. mmmmmmmmm I really want to do this for ME, so if I get off my rather large butt and make it to my first meeting, I will be doing this without telling hubby or family. mmmmmmmmmmm let me think on that for a few more days, while I finish off the lollies on my scrapping desk.

4 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Blogger lianne said...

Good luck. I'm feeling the bulge too and must do something before summer. It's all this sitting down and scrapping business I think.

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger lianne said...

forgot to say check my blog today

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger nic said...

Let me finish the crap food in my house too and I'll come weigh in with you. Seriously. lets do it.
*disclaimer* while my child is at your house I am not really reading blogs, this is a delayed message from last night, really it is*

LOl dude I got the word verification wrong.. ok lets try this again... lol
nic

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I am feeling the battle of the bulge too Lucy, so as of tommorow I am going to atempt to do the Kiss Diet. Will keep you posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home