Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I have an answer

To the behavioural issues over the weekend. It was a FULL MOON!!!!!!!!! Brings out the animal in them LOL Well lets just hope that they settle back to my little angels (not quite but close enough) now that the full moon has gone.

Although today seemed to be another of those days when I have just yelled at my eldest DD. Why does it take so much energy to get her out of the house in time for ballet, when it is something that she loves to do???????? You would think that she would be home and dressed in her leotard etc and ready to go. Today I feel like a nagger and I hate that. I hate the tone of my voice and the way I say things. Just hate hate hate it. Back to the parenting books for some re-reading and some inspiration and tomorrow will hopefully be a better day. Maybe I should take a note from Ruths blog and plan to be more positive. I want to be that positive person. Tomorrow is going to be a better day. Hows that?? LOL

1 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger lianne said...

OK so you have had this blog hiding away and I didn't know ABOUT IT.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home