Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I'm IT!!!!!!!!!!

Well I just got tagged by Shell. Thanks chick.

5 facts about me.

I love Milkybar chocolate
I'm at SAHM and a bit of a neat freak (although not as much as I was now that I have children)
I'm a Duranie and can often be found pushing the vacumn while playing them very loud. The girls love to dance to them too.
I wanted to be a vet when I was younger but failed science and couldn't really cope with big animals.
Make mine a Rum and Coke

Now to find someone else to tag. Will add it shortly

2 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Sorry about the tag thing Lucy lol, you are the only other person I know of with a blog, besides Lianne, Nic and Ruth that is.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger lianne said...

LOL about the big animals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home