Tuesday, August 09, 2005

New Camera

Oh and I knew there was something else. I have the most wonderful hubby and on the weekend he was even more wonderful!!!!!!!! lol He bought me a digi SLR camera and I am the happiest little scrapper at the moment. I am really enjoying taking pics of the girls and seeing how clear they come out. I have even sent off an order to be printed and can't wait for those to come back (Where are you little courier man, I will be stalking the driveway today LOL) So much to learn about my new baby, the biggest thing is remembering to take it with me, even when I go for a walk LOL Missed some great shots of the kids at the park the other day. Isn't it amazing how your mind just starts to imagine shots.

Anyway, off to clear up the breakfast and then maybe get a play. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home