Friday, August 05, 2005

Well it has been awhile

since I was last bloggin. When did the days get shorter???????? Although they are infact getting longer again and that is a definate sign that Winter is on the out. Hurrah!!!!!!!! I love it when you see the first lambs bouncing around in the paddocks, it means that spring is on the way and then lovely summer warm days. It has been so wet lately that it is finally lovely to see the sun again. "hello Sun, I've missed you" LOL Today was one of my favourite days. I just love Spring and Autumn. I love the crispness in the air and the bright blue sky. Just right for long walks and investigating. Our little friendly Skylark is back again, so the weather must be getting warmer. Everything just feels happier, the kids included. Its just so nice to be able to get outside into the fresh air. Roll on Summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home