Tuesday, February 06, 2007

hands up the slack blogger!! lol


Not sure why I haven't blogged for a bit. Been keeping up with others but......well....... no reason really :) Anyway the extensions are flying along. And I mean flying!!! WOW We even had a concrete truck here yesterday to fill the blocks and lay the floor for the garden shed (well why not since he was here LOL).

School starts tomorrow and I think we are all happy about that. :) Isobel just can't wait to be a big kid with a big kid desk (shudder more room to loose stuff and to collect things like mouldy sandwiches lol)

Am hoping to scrap a little today. Started a page yesterday and finished a birthday card for my birthday box so that I can remember peoples birthdays LOL

Happy Waitangi Day everyone.

3 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that reminds be I owe you a card for your birthday box! I'm onto it now, will have it ready for you on thursday...just in time for my birthday :)))
Looks like the extension project is flying along, I notice you didn't give him a long weekend this weekend either, LOL!
Emma is the same about having a desk and pencilcase this year, she can't wait lol, Samuel couldn't care less if he never went back!

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow things really are flying along!

Tracy, while you're making Lucy a card for the birthday box make one for my birthday box (that is if you want me to make you a birthday card too) LOL

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Penny said...

Big kid desk eh... at my primary school reunion last year I noticed the desks are all plastic now No longer can you smash your fingers in the sides of those wooden desks. No longer can you carve your name with a compass either ;-)
no.... noo... never did such a thing.. no..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home