Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I have it!!! I have it!!!

Council consent for the extension!! YAY!! We are all good to go now. So this weekend will be rather busy moving the shed and relocating the washing line but YAY!!!!! So very excited!!! A digger and a huge hole is first on the list.

Oh and the points thing is working. The scales were nicer to me this morning than they have been in a while. I was starving yesterday tho LOL Maybe that is why the two rums I had made me feel like it was a whole bottle LMAO.

3 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that threw me, lol, two comments in one day! Yay for the consent!

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!! So when does the digger arrive?? LOL

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC! So pleased for you. Can't wait to see all the pics once it starts.

As for scales, don't go there. I'm struggling again. This time all my own fault. I get sooooo hungry. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home