Thursday, January 04, 2007

Why???

Did I forget to make this post??? well I think Tracy is right and it might have had something to do with too much rum and coke (or should that be gin and tonic wink wink lol).

Why??
did I drink too much rum and coke?
is it not a good idea to scrap while drinking said rum and coke?
was there so much chocolate and other assorted lollies on the table?
.....................
Oh and there were a few other 'why' questions that I think it is best just left now LOL

A new question for you tho is HOW many points do you think there is in a king size bar of cadbury black forest??

3 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my guess would be - too many!! LOL

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how many points??? if someone else had one or two squares ... could they maybe have eaten the heaviest points?

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger lucy said...

good idea Karen!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home