Sunday, January 28, 2007

Freestyle crafting convention

I am booked!!!!!!!!!!!!! Took a bit of fiddling around with popups etc but I finally made it LOL Can't wait for April - its gonna be fun fun fun. Check out the kiwiscraps website for more info. Now I just have to work extra hours to pay for it LOL

Yesterday was HOT!! Yep it was summer yesterday and it was lovely. We had the pool out for the kids and they basically spent the whole time playing in and around it and riding bikes until they were exhausted and played a little of playstation. Love those kinda days, There isn't too much fighting/discussions and they seem to just play so beautifully.

We got the shed moved thanks to FIL and Paul. There was just NO WAY that I was helping with that little job. Nuh uh. Too many snails, bugs and spider webs for my liking LOL And wow the backyard looks HUGE. The little garden shed had a leanto kinda thing attached to it and I didn't actually realise how much room it was taking up. The shed will be relocated to a 'corner' of the garden later.

3 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I managed to sort my booking too. Yay ... see you in April (if not before) :o)

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I'm booked

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooow ooow I better get a wriggle on, don't want to miss out on my 'preferred schedule'. And yes I did a little :0 as I was walking Maggie around the reserve, that 'little' shed did take up quite a bit of space didn't it?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home