Saturday, January 20, 2007

We are back from the beach

Thanks for all your birthday wishes!! Jess and I had an awesome couple of days and were very spoilt. Ruth made a cool hat (check out her blog) and some yummy cakes for my birthday. Thanks also for the scrapping pressies guys. Love them!! BTW Nic the mojo has all gone - GONE to my hips LMAO.

Sunday we headed away to the beach for a week. We hired a bach and just relaxed and lay around the beach watching the kids play, and ate WAY to much. Drank a few rums too LOL. So this morning the scales were not nice to me!!! I love the beach, love the fun the kids have, love just watching them and their games etc. Shame that Mr Whippy was not around so much this year but we made up for his absence in trumpets LMAO. Came home yesterday to a meowing cat who had been well cared for but had obviously missed us as much as we missed him. We left blue skies and sunny weather and came home to 10 loads of washing and clouds and wind. Can't wait for next year. Oh and I even braved the water and had a swim. Go me!!!

4 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, glad to hear you had a great time at the beach...that water was cold though wasn't it?! I didn't swim this year which would be the first year ever, just too cold for me!! With you on the washing front, it's overwhelming isn't it?

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to hear you had a relaxing time. See I stayed home and the scales have been very very good to me!! LOL

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go you alright! I'm always a wimp when it comes to swimming in the ocean. Too cold. And apparently this year its meant to be even colder than normal. Sounds like a divine time.

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah ... a swim! In the sea!! Must have been a great week at the beach.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home