Thursday, December 21, 2006

4 more sleeps!!

wow where did that time go. The kids finished kindy and school this week, mum had her birthday, swimming and other after school activities have finished, I finished work on Tuesday and hubby finishes today. FAR OUT!!! the last few weeks have just flown by. We are sorted tho (I think lol) and ready for the big day. Just have to wrap a few pressies LOL Oh and type up the PTA minutes from last week. OPPS!!

Oh and far out!!! Who watched ER the other night!!! I was feeling sick the whole way through and haven't slept well since. One of those things that keeps going around and around in my mind.

And speaking of TV, hands up those that watched the Bandaid item on Tuesday. LMAO It was like being taken back in time and I have to admit that I have been playing some 80's music since then. Love the hair and the clothes. Gosh didn't that take me back. Might just grow out my fringe again, get a perm and tease the heck out of my hair. See if I can start a new trend huh?? LOL

First day of the school hols today and it is 8.30am, Miss 7 still in bed, Miss nearly 4 watching TV, no breaky, no LUNCHES to make and I finally find time to blog. COOL!! gotta love the holidays. Oh and the diary is blank for the rest of this week!! love that too.

One last piece of very exciting news. I am going to be an Aunty again!! yay!! My brother and his wife in Ireland are expecting number 2. Can't wait!!

Right off to check the things left to do. Oh and Miss Evana I haven't forgotten about your challenge. I am working on it but it is not comming out the way it looked in my head. May just have to start again LOL But I am planning on setting aside time today. I feel the need to scrap LOL

Merry Christmas everyone.

3 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Penny said...

We had an 80s party at work and it was the funniest/nostalgic thing :) Can't believe those big sunnies are back in fashoin!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Yeah I saw some of the bandaid programme, I had to drag myself away to do other things but I could still hear it in the background, music has a way of transporting you through time, lol.

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I missed the Bandaid thing (but it did initiate some interesting conversations at work ... who/what I remember from the 80s). MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home