Friday, April 06, 2007

the worst part is over lol

Well the bit that I was dreading the most is over. The gib stoppers were sanding yesterday and thanks to the advice of some friends, a huge sheet of plastic taped to the wall and ceiling, and the stoppers handy dandy sandy machine that sucks up most of the dust it wasn't actually too bad. We managed to keep most of the dust to the renovation. And then hubby and I spent a couple of hours cleaning up. Gave up on the very far end as there are no lights down there and it was after Greys started LOL So have that to finish this morning. Also they will be back to put up the coving some time today. But that wont make too much mess. So YAY!! now onto the painting!!!!!

As for the new blogger. I am not sure that I like it. It seems that I have to sign in every time I want to post a message and also I can't seem to go straight here from my blog like I used to. Can someone please tell me if there are shortcuts that I don't know about. thanks

Have a happy easter all and may the easter bunny smother you in chocolate!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well this is one fat little chick who has eaten more chocolate than I need! No more for me thanks!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Penny said...

It should give you the option to view your blog directly after you post. is that what you mean?


Glad the renovations are progressing well!

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes the best short-cut is to change to wordpress :)

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you didn't get too messy and you are on the home straight now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home