Friday, March 23, 2007

New blogger and stuff


Well I changed over to the 'new' blogger last time but then it has taken my awhile to remember how to get back in to make another post LOL


So anyway here is the lastest artwork from Miss 4. Yep its gorgeous huh??? Its apparantly a pic of her at the farm. And yes that is the window sill in her bedroom that she has used for her artwork canvas. Needless to say that after hiding the smile on my face as she told me the story, telling her off and then trying to scrub scrub scrub with jiff most of the pic is still there. It would appear that not only did she just draw but she also pushed quite hard with her pen. Gee I am glad we bought that mini sander last year and that her room was going to be repainted. *sigh* The small artwork I found on the hall wallpaper is resisting attempts to come off tho. You see, its kinda my fault right??? I had relaxed in the last month or so and let the girls colour (pencils or crayons only) on the coffee table in the lounge or on the floor instead of always at the table or bench. Guess we are back to the table and bench then LOL


It has been a quiet week actually. Think we needed that. All the visiting family have returned back to their various countries and this weekend we are looking forward to some quite just us time. Last Sunday was spent shifting piles and piles or compacted rocks, hardened concrete (thanks concrete truck man, well my one ab thanks you lol) and shells into the bin to be taken away. We now only have the fine metal (which is comming up very easily) to move but we are going to reuse that on the path. Hubbies 'to do' list for this weekend consists of moving said fine metal, erecting my washing line (PLEASE!!!) and tiling the hearth for the fireplace. Apparently this is very easy to do *snigger* I will reserve judgment.


Hope this lovely sunny weather continues for the weekend. Oh if anyone knows how I can eat those absolutely devine peppermint marshmallow cadbury eggs without gaining any of those nasty calories please feel free to divulge your secret!! YUM

3 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So now you've moved to *new blogger* why don't you join me and Ruth and Tracy and Shell at wordpress ... very easy ... you can do it :wink:
Love the artwork! LOL

 
At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how did he go with the backyard stuff?
LOL on Jess's artwork :0 She timed it so well didn't she?!

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and just think she could be a famous artist one day!! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home